To register your product for warranty, please fill out our Warranty Registration form.
Customer Service Procedure
In the event there is as problem with your equipment, we will repair or replace the defective part within the warranty period. Extended warranty is available at the time of purchase. If the product is outside of the warranty period, you may be liable for parts, labor and shipping costs.
- To begin, please provide a description, pictures and/or video of problem. If you have your own mechanic, our technician can guide them over the telephone.
- Once the issue is identified, you may need additional parts and/or to ship the product to Mayi and will be responsible for the cost of shipping. Alternately, you can request an on-site visit from our mechanic (travel time and accommodation fees may apply for this service).
Parts such as hydraulic cylinders, controllers, sensors, switches, skirts, turntables, casters, batteries and motors are available. Please visit our online store to see available products.
- Mayi Inc. warrants the Product sold hereunder shall be free from defects in workmanship and material for a period of one year from the date of delivery. If any product (or component thereof) sold hereunder proves to be defective during the warranty period, Seller’s sole obligation, and buyer’s sole remedy, shall be the repair or replacement of the defective Product (or component), at seller’s option. Buyer shall bear the cost of transporting the replacement Product (or component). Under no circumstance may Buyer return any Product or component to Seller without prior written permission from Seller. Except as expressly provided in this paragraph, Seller makes no representation or warranties regarding the Product of any kind, nature or description, express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness of any of the Products for any particular purpose, and Seller hereby disclaims the same.
- Exclusions: The warranty provided by the Seller shall not apply to any damage or failure of any Products resulting from accident, fire, pollution, misuse (including, without limitation use of a power supply other than the specified, or any use not in accordance to the Seller’s published specifications for the Products), improper assembly or installation, improper storage, modifications, alterations, repairs, tampering or failure to properly maintain the Products. Consumables, such as bearing lubricant, hydraulic oil, lubricating oil, etc. are not covered by the warranty. Buyer shall be responsible for ensuring that the Products meet its specific requirements, and Seller shall have no responsibility in connection therewith.
- Seller shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to persons or property.
- Register your product warranty here.
Manuals are available for download on our website. They include installation instructions, product diagrams, operation and maintenance instructions. Please consult the product page to find the correct manual.